Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Perfect Fit

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect match than what God gave us. Rylan, Keelan, and Maelin are getting along great. They have bonded well, and they love playing together. Kala took some pictures last night of the kids together that I have posted below. In some of the pictures they are packing Easter eggs with candy for Keelan's pre-K class. I will continue to post pictures frequently, so keep checking. I hope to get some pics of the whole family soon. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! I'm sorry we had to miss seeing Maelin at church. We should be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad,
    I do not know why I am continually amazed at how awesome everything works out. Of course it would when it is God's plan, but it gets me every time! I love what you said about if God tells you to do it then do it or you miss your blessing. It is so true! My mom and dad finally met Sara for the first time last weekend ( have been in Florida for the winter) and my dad said he just could not get over how Sara just fit right into the family. I think, of course she does, because she was hand picked by God! He is amazing and I am so glad you were asked to adopt and I am so glad that we were asked to adopt. It is not an easy process so but am so grateful that God put it in my heart. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete