Saturday, March 14, 2009

Exhausted!

We started off this morining at 9:00. First we went to Tian An Men Square. After that we continued to The Forbidden City. Both were very beautiful. Next was lunch, and again, I din't eat. Then we climbed a little of the great wall. Our next stop was at the sight of the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I am falling asleep writing this, so I am going to bed. I have attached some pictures below. We leave out of the hotel at 5:45 tomorrow morning to get on our plane to go get Maelin!!! I'll write againg tomorrow.

Rylan and Keelan, we miss you guys so much. We can't wait to get home to see you. Be good and we hope y'all get to feeling better.











4 comments:

  1. Hope you get past the jet lag quick so you can eat! We will be praying for you as you get ready to meet Maelin.
    JoEllen Barnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get Maelin. She is so blessed to be joining your family. Have a great time. We are praying for you.
    Linda and Dag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we are going to Kermit tomarrow. The Kids want to go to MeMe and Pops and with Me Me sick I think it will be good to just take them to Kermit a few days. Every one is well here and excited about getting Mae Mae . Be safe and we love you so much
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got to see the pictures on your blog. Maelin is so cute. Be safe and enjoy your trip. I will keep your blog addreess so I can keep up with your trip. Love you.
    James & Carol S.

    ReplyDelete